600 calories per serving
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 avocados
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 large vine tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- Small handful of coriander
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- Pepper, to season
- 2 fresh tuna steaks
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to season
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan and set aside to cool.
- Scoop out the flesh of one avocado and blend until smooth.
- Scoop the second avocado and add to the blender along with the lime juice, tomatoes, red onion, coriander and chilli. Season to taste.
- Stir the toasted seeds through the guacamole.
- Heat a small frying pan with a little oil and add the tuna steaks, cooking to taste.
- Serve each tuna steak with half the guacamole then drizzle with olive oil.
Rob Hobson MSc RNutr is an award-winning registered nutritionist (AFN) and sports nutritionist (SENR) with over 15 years of experience. He founded London-based consultancy RH Nutrition, and has degrees in nutrition, public health nutrition and sports nutrition.
Find out more at Rob Hobson's website, or read more about the Elite Expert Panel