Terms and conditions for All Blacks Signed Shirt Giveaway
Below outlines the T&Cs of the All Blacks Signed Shirt giveaway competition campaign terms & conditions
1. This competition is run by Healthspan Ltd. Only entries to the competition that meet the Terms and Conditions specified below will be treated as valid entries.
2. The competition starts on 10-12-2023 and closes on 15-12-2023 at 11:59PM GMT.
3. Entry to the free prize draw is gained automatically when you sign up to the Healthspan Elite mailing list using the form at www.healthspanelite.com/competitions Entrants must be aged 18 years and over. Any duplicate entries will be automatically deleted.
4. There is 1 prize available of a signed 2023 All Black Shirt (1 prize winner to be selected from all entrants across the UK)
5. Terms and Conditions of the competition detailed herein shall be interpreted according to English Law.
1. Healthspan will randomly select one winner from all entrants (across the UK) on 16-12-2023 at 10AM GMT and will formally notify the winner using the email address they used to sign up to the mailing list. The winner must then respond to the notification as instructed by Healthspan within 48 hours. If the winner does not respond to our notifications within 48 hours, then the winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
2. Details of the prize winner will be available by signing upthrough the onsite contact form. The winner will be contacted via email.
3. As a condition of entry to all our Competitions we reserve the right to publish and/or broadcast the first name, and country of Competition winners.
4. Any person entering this competition will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and any specific instructions and all entries will be subject to these terms and conditions. Any entry submitted which is in breach of these terms will be deemed to be invalid and will not be considered in the draw.
5. Healthspan will retain all entries in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If an individual gives their consent to direct marketing, they have the right to withdraw that consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Any person entering this competition can view our privacy notice on the websites www.healthspanelite.co.uk/privacy-notice
7. Employees of Healthspan, their agents and their families are not eligible to enter free prize draws.
8. No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted into the draw.
10. Healthspan will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in these free prize draws.
11. By entering The Competition, each entrant agrees to release and hold Healthspan, any subsidiary and holding companies, their employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, harmless from any and all losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal costs), rights, claims and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from The Competition or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
12. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. Healthspan reserves the right to suspend or terminate The Competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any reason without notification.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to these terms and conditions, and/or The Competition, the decision of Healthspan shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. The promoter of the draw is Healthspan Ltd, Healthspan House, The Grange, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 2QH, The Channel Islands.
16. These specific terms & conditions are valid in conjunction with our general terms & conditions which can be found on our website www.healthspan.co.uk and www.healthspanelite.nz
Healthspan collects your name and email address in order to enter you into this prize draw and to contact you in the event that you win the giveaway. Healthspan will also process your email address for direct marketing purposes, but only where you have consented. The lawful basis for processing your personal data is based on your consent and you are able to withdraw your consent at any stage prior (see contact details below). Healthspan will not process your personal data in any other way and the data will be destroyed following completion of the prize draw (unless you have consented to direct marketing emails and therefore your email address will be retained). If you would like to contact Healthspan in relation to the processing of your data in respect of this draw, the relevant contact details are as follows:
Controller - Healthspan - Healthspan House | The Grange | St Peter Port | Guernsey | GY1 2QH. Data Protection Officer - Matt Loaring | email@example.com | Tel: +44 (0) 1481 711321 Ext. 1205 If you would like to complain about how your personal data has been processed, you can do so by contacting the Office of the Data Protection Authority:
Office of the Data Protection Authority – St. Martin’s House | Le Bordage | St Peter Port | Guernsey | GY1 1BR | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01481 742074.