Guernsey triathlete and Healthspan Elite ambassador Josh Lewis shares his training and nutrition tips, how he makes transitions between stages as smooth as possible and how he recovers after a race.
How Josh builds up to a race.
The foods and supplements that help him reach peak performance.
Elite Energy Gel - Mixed Pack
Carb and electrolyte boost developed with British Cycling
- Delivers fast-acting energy
- 25g fast-acting carbs and 3 electrolytes
- Apple & Blackcurrant, Citrus Fruit, Espresso (with Caffeine) and Passion Fruit
How Josh gets amped up for a race – and how he winds down afterwards.
Tips to help make the transitions between stages quick and easy.
Elite Activ Hydrate
Delicious fruit-flavoured electrolyte drink to replenish minerals lost during exercise
- Replenishes the essential electrolytes sodium, calcium, magnesium and potassium
- Contains 300mg sodium
- Informed Sport-accredited
What to bring to a race
How Josh makes sure he brings all the kit he needs for the big day.
The nutrition he needs to recover after the race.
Elite All Blacks Plant-Based HiLo Protein Bar
Delicious protein bars packed with 20g protein
- Chocolate and Salted Caramel, Black Forest Gateau and White Chocolate Raspberry flavours
- 6.7g fibre per bar, only 3.5g sugar