Healthspan Elite, the UK's leading supplier of high-quality vitamins and supplements for professional sport, hosted a round table discussion in London covering the issue of Doping in Professional Football.
With the prize money and prestige of the 'Global Game' as great as it has even been, the panel discusses if football is doing all it can to keep the sport clean.
Among the issues tackled:
- The historical issues raised by European football
- Education and support for professional players
- The current testing practices and comparisons with cycling and athletics
Healthspan Elite is the Official Nutrition Partner of Southampton FC, in addition to partnerships with other elite sporting bodies including Team Sky, British Sailing, Scottish Rugby, Sport Wales and The English Institute of Sport.
Roundtable chaired by David Slemen, MD of Elite Performance Partners and former professional sportsman
- Chris Fisher, Head of Healthspan Elite
- Nicole Sapstead, CEO, UK Anti-Doping
- Miguel Delaney, Football Writer, European Football Expert
- Karen Bardsley, England and Manchester City Goalkeeper